news and events
- Pink Ribbon Girls Coffee Talk: Sunday, Feb. 22, 6 p.m. at Book Bums, 8992 Cincinnati Dayton Road, West Chester Township, OH 45069
- Channel 5, Cincinnati’s NBC Affiliate: To view, click HERE.
- Ohio Today, Ohio University’s online alumni magazine. To view it, click HERE and go to the “I Conquered” section.
- Tami was featured on Because Hope Matters, Blog Talk Radio Show. To listen, click HERE.
- Tami was featured on Growing Bolder’s NPR radio show. To listen, click HERE.
Tami was featured on Girlfriendology.com’s Blog Talk Radio show in October 2011. To listen, click HERE.
- Tami Boehmer, Steve Scott and Paul Falk were featured on ICRC TV’s Community Report. To view it, click Here.
- Tami and Nancy Hamm (whose story appeared in From Incurable to Incredible) were interviewed for a piece on Cincinnati’s Local 12. To view it, click HERE.
- Tami and Cathy and Johnny Wolfe (who were in From Incurable to Incredible) were featured on Fox 59 in Indianapolis. View it here.
- Tami was featured in the survivor issue of Cincy Chic magazine. http://cincychic.com/content/view/2959/10044/
- Tami was interviewed by author and host of “Hope for the Journey” on Blog Talk Radio. Listen to it here.
- Tami was interviewed by Brenda Michaels (whose story appeared in From Incurable to Incredible) on her show, Conscious Talk Radio. The segment will be taped; stay tuned for broadcast time. For more information, click here.
- Tami and survivor Steve Scott were interviewed on WVXU’s Impact Cincinnati with host Maryanne Zeleznick. To listen, click here.
- July 6, 2 p.m., WLW 700 AM Radio, 2 p.m., Interview with Bill Cunningham
- July 4, WCPO-TV, Channel 9, Good Morning Tri-State. Tami was interviewed by anchor Jenell Walton. To see the story, go to www.wcpo.com and search by name, Tami Boehmer.